Thursday, January 23, 2014

Up, Up, and Away!

Photo by vic15
In just a few hours I will be boarding a plane to Philadelphia for the ALA Midwinter Conference!

While most of my time there will be spent in meetings for the Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers Committee and the School-Age Programs and Services Committee (yay!), I do also plan to get out and attend some of the other fabulous things going on. I'll be joining some other fabulous librarians to liveblog over at the ALSC Blog during my trip and reporting in on all of the fun/awesomeness.

I'm hoping to pop in to and write about the Leadership and ALSC meeting, the ALSC/YALSA Joint Member Reception, and of course the Youth Media Awards (a.k.a. The Librarian Oscars)! You can catch a free live webcast of the awards here.

If there's anything specific you would like me to try to cover at Midwinter, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis